In this week’s episode of #AskAnthony, Anthony Peluso discusses how your vote this weekend may affect property prices.
Episode 16 – #ASKANTHONY – HOW YOUR VOTE MAY AFFECT PROPERTY PRICES
Watch Episode 16 HERE
In this episode Anthony explores:
- Labor’s current negative gearing policy.
- What is negative gearing?
- What happened last time negative gearing was abolished in Australia?
- What could happen if negative gearing is abolished again?
- Should you invest in property just for the negative gearing perks?
- Anthony’s decision making criteria used to build wealth.
- Strict lending criteria and what it means to investors.
- The importance of good financial behaviour.
Resources and other topics mentioned in this episode